We like to think that app marketing fits dimoso like a glove. Why? you ask. Well because it requires an unusual hybrid of marketing and PR knowledge that you’re not likely to get from a dedicated PR agency or a Digital Marketing agency. Saying that, we won’t work with any old app. We like to work with great apps that are high quality and we know that the reviewers and app store owners are going to love. We’ll only work on your app if we really believe in it – why would you expect any less?Just some of the apps that we’ve launched include:
- Fluid Football – Top ten in 39 countries and over 500k downloads
- Trial XTreme 2 – #1 in 27 countries on Android, #1 in 71 countries on iOS!
- Cristiano Ronaldo Freestyle Soccer – Top 5 in #47 countries
- Mirror Football – #1 in 8 countries
- FIM Speedway Gran Prix 2012 – Top 10 in over 28 countries
- Belly & Brain – #2 on UK app store (launched only in the UK)
- Dizzy – Prince of Yolkfolk – Top 10 in 8 countries, #1 in the UK app store
Here’s some of the areas that we work with our clients on. You’ll get the benefit of our knowledge that’s been gleaned through multiple app launches, coupled with unparalleled account management. We’ll hold your hand every step of the way and we won’t let go.
- Optimising your app for the store – icon, copy, screenshots and more
- App assessment and feedback (we always give clients a LOT of feedback on their apps!)
- App store SEO - using our dedicated tool with keyword list and SEO-friendly copy
- Guidance on in-app analytics and tracking
- Coordinating any contests with target media where appropriate
- Guidance on advertising and media spend. We’ll get you together with our partners to make this happen
- Liaising with brand owners/licenses to co-ordinate activity and leverage their channels.
- Social media advice
- Creation of press releases
- Presentation of your app to the app store owners
- Preview activity/ pre release hype
- Compilation of digital press kit
- Dedicated outreach to top bloggers and media (online and print) including personalised communication and sell-in
- Generation of multiple global target media lists across relevant verticals for your app. This will include app review sites, podcasts, print, video blogs and much more
- Distribution of your press release to an identified target media list as well as FREE inclusive placement of your release on multiple newswires addressing over 4,500 relevant editorial and blogger contacts. Your release will also be published on Google News, M2 PressWIRE as well as Indexed by Google, Yahoo and Bing to optimise SEO.
- Securing reviews
- Handling allocation of promo codes in the review process as well as Testflight allocation (if necessary)
- On-going post launch statistical analysis and optimisation for both customer engagement and store performance
- Compilation of all coverage into a clippings book as well as post launch analysis session